• Danish racing driver Tom Kristensen is the only
person to win the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans
nine times (six consecutive).
• Only six-time winner of the prestigious 12 Hours
• Holds the rare honor of having won at least
one race in all categories for which he has
• Competed in the ‘Race of Champions’ more times
than any other person.
• Winner of the Nations Cup in 2005, and runner-up in 2008 and 2011.
• Three-time runner-up in the Race of Champions Grand Final.
• Named a Motorsport Magazine Hall of Famer in 2013, the same year his team won the
FIA World Endurance Championship.
• Harold started his racing career in 1999.
• Competed in the 24 Hours of Le Mans Endurance
Series from 2006-2012.
• Earned sixth place overall at Le Mans in 2010, his
best finish at the French endurance classic.
• Confirmed as an Aston Martin Racing factory
driver in 2009 for the marque’s first foray into top-
class endurance competition since 1989.
• Won third place at the 58th 12 Hours of Sebring in
2010, and first place in the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in 2011.
• Made four podiums with Rebellion Racing and two Privateer wins in 2012.
• Competed in the 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship.
• Made two podiums with Phoenix Racing at the wheel of an Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 in 2013.
• Joined HTP Motorsport team in 2014 and finished sixth in the Blancpain Endurance
Series Pro Cup standings. Claimed 2nd place at Bathurst 12 Hour.
• In 2015, driving with the Bentley Team, Harold earned 5th in class (Bentley’s best result at
the time) in the Spa 24 Hours. Participated in the Bathurst 12 Hour, the Nurburgring 24 Hours
(8th overall, Bentley’s best at the time) and the VLN Endurance Championship (10th in class).
For more information, please contact Rebecca Moore at 866.960.7746 email@example.com